Hi there! Welcome to my little corner of the internet! My name is Heather, and when you read my blog, I want you to feel like we’re friends, so here are a few things that you should know about me:
- I love Jesus. He is the first and most important thing in my life.
- Coffee is a close second (just kidding, but I do have to drink my daily cup or two.)
- I’m from a small town in the beautiful mountains of Virginia.
- Currently I am a sophomore at Liberty University.
- I serve on the YouthQuest team there, which means I get to do youth ministry in different cities almost every weekend!
- I absolutely love traveling, no matter the destination.
- But if I have to pick a favorite place that I’ve been, it would be Antigua, Guatemala.
- Daily quiet time with God in the morning is a must for me.
- I am working on my globe and coffee mug collection.
- I am a lover of chocolate chip cookies and cookie dough ice cream (and anything sweet, really).
- I love stargazing and sunset watching and late night talks with friends.
- I feel lazy when I watch TV, so I just can’t do it.
- I grew up in the church my entire life, but didn’t truly accept Jesus into my heart until the age of 14.
- I am a sinner and will always be, but I serve a perfect God, and I’m trying to be more and more like Him every day.